Achieve it with Sesame Street is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-08-26. The program can be installed on Android 2.2 and up.
Brought to you by PNC Grow Up Great
Save, spend, and share with Elmo! Use this app with your child to help him learn financial basics through fun challenges that easily fit into his everyday routines. Set goals with your child and complete fun, rewarding, real-world challenges that introduce important age-appropriate financial concepts such as choice, value, spending, saving, sharing, and more. Together with your child, start exploring financial learning opportunities that occur during his everyday routines and download this free app today!
• Choose from a variety of challenges that fit into your child’s routines or create your own.
• Spend quality time with your child by doing the challenges together.
• Celebrate and keep track of completed challenges by taking a photo.
• Earn fun stickers for photos and Sesame Street videos to watch anytime.
• Revisit photos for another opportunity to talk about financial concepts.
• Receive parent tips that build on the challenges for more ways to extend learning.
• Email photos to friends and family to share your child’s achievements.
Learning Goals for Children:
• I make choices everyday
• People have different needs and wants
• Sometimes we need to wait to get what we want
• People, things and money all have value
• People work to earn money
• Saving, spending and sharing are three important things people can do with money
About the Initiative
For Me, for You, for Later: First Steps to Spending, Sharing, and Saving, was developed by Sesame Workshop and funded by PNC Bank and PNC Grow Up Great, a program to help young children prepare for success in school and life. The bilingual (English and Spanish), research-based, multimedia outreach initiative establishes a foundation for financial education for all young children between the ages of 3 and 5.
About Sesame Workshop
Sesame Workshop is the nonprofit educational organization that revolutionized children’s television programming with the landmark Sesame Street. Beyond television, the Workshop produces content for multiple media platforms, on a wide range of issues including financial education, health, and military deployment. Learn more at www.sesameworkshop.org.
About PNC Grow Up Great
PNC Grow Up Great is a comprehensive, bilingual school readiness initiative to help prepare children from birth to age five for success in school and life. So that future generations won’t just grow up… but grow up great! Learn more at www.pncgrowupgreat.com
“Achieve it with Sesame Street” has been tested on the following devices:
Samsung Droid Charge
Motorola Droid X
Samsung Galaxy S
HTC Desire S
“Achieve it with Sesame Street” does not support Tablet devices or the use of panoramic pictures, 3D pictures, and 3D video.
Achieve it with Sesame Street (version 1.4) has a file size of 30.41 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 15 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.